This page links to talks written by Mark T. Holder using reveal.js.
See http://phylo.bio.ku.edu/mark-t-holder for other talks and links associate with my work.
- My probability tutorial for the Midwest Phylogenetics workshop (2019)
- My likelihood tutorial for the Midwest Phylogenetics workshop (2019)
- A set of pages that write up John Huelsenbeck's dice simulation of a
character on a phylogentic tree.
- My Open Tree of Life overview for Trees in the Desert workshop (2019)
- BIOL 428 Systematics Guest Lecture (2019) Open Tree of Life lecture
- Python tutorial (not a reveal presentation, but related to the next presentation on this list)
- Introduction to shell programming KU, April 1 2017.
- Missing data in phylogenomics discussion at
the Society for Systematic Biology's meeting
in Baton Rouge, LA, USA in Jan. 2017.
- Some non-basic git topics KU, March 1 2018.
The source repository for these slides is https://github.com/mtholder/reveal